TraFix Es CAL Eight is a combination of 8 percent calcium, organic acids and tri-carboxylic acids. When applied through irrigation, side-dress or as a soil application, its 100 percent water-soluble formulation provides quick availability of calcium. The organic acids solubilize existing soil calcium and provide a food source for soil microorganisms. The tri-carboxylic acids in TraFix Es CAL Eight promote better root health and can improve root uptake of nutrients and moisture.
TraFix Es CAL Eight Highlights:
- Liquid formulation is easy to apply through irrigation systems or as side-dress application
- Provides rapid calcium availability to roots of calcium deficient crops
- Organic acid component solubilizes soil calcium and is a food source for microorganisms
- Increases overall plant health
- More cost effective than lime, gypsum and other less soluble products