Viathon is a broad-spectrum fungicide that utilizes three modes of action for cost-effective disease control in various crops. It contains two active components—tebuconazole and potassium phosphite. Tebuconazole works systemically for consistent disease control. Potassium phosphite controls diseases with two modes—first by inhibiting fungal growth and also by activating the plant’s immune system in a process called SAR (Systemic Acquired Resistance).
- Broad-spectrum fungicide with three modes of action
- Preventative and curative activity
- Excellent crop safety
- Cost-effective disease management
- Controls strobilurin-resistant Frogeye Leafspot and other diseases
- Excellent tool for integrated disease management
- Does not cause "green stem" at harvest